woensdag 18 september 2013

FC Barcelona - Ajax Amsterdam (Champions League) 18/9/2013 20:45

Date: 18/9/2013 20:45 (UTC+1)
Match: FC Barcelona - Ajax Amsterdam
Competition: Champions League
Pick: BTTS NO
Odds: 2.12
Bookmaker: Marathonbet
Stake: 10/10

Barcelona is the huge favorite for this game (1.10). Normally before the transferwindow I would say Ajax would have a chance, but after the loss of Eriksen and Alderweireld the Ajax team will be to weak in my opinion. Other loss is Siem de Jong who had a collapsed lung, but reports are saying he is recovered and will start in the first eleven tonight. He certainly is not fully fit yet. Ajax had a poor performance against PEC Zwolle. Zwolle certainly is a good team but Ajax only managed to produce 3 shots on target. Ajax have get replacement in Duarte for Eriksen, he has a lot of potential but if he will be ready to show it against Barcelona? I think it is too early for him.
Sigthorsson is a real striker, not at all a Ajax player in my opinion, his techinal ability is poor, he has good striker qualities but not the technical skills to do well in the Ajax-system. Often you see attacks stops at him because a ball springs off his foot. He also was replaced by Hoesen in the last game. Hoesen is a great player with a great potential but he is not in great form lately.
I hope Ajax will surprise me tonight and give Barça a bit of resistance, but I am pessimistic. It would be good for UEFA-coefficients which Holland badly need. But I think this price represents value, I think Ajax have a 20% chance of scoring, so I decided to turn off my emotions and place the bet.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten