vrijdag 28 juni 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

First I will introduce myself a little. I am 20 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I was always interested in betting, but only the last year I am serious with betting. Over the past year (since october 2012) I have learned a lot. I learned a lot about value betting and that it is possible to make a profit from betting if you are following the right strategy. Also I learned alot about sports trading.
I have traded mostly football, which I am now the most experienced with. Also recently I am discovering other trading opportinities, like tennis, darts and horse racing.

On this blog I will summarize my findings in my journey of a beginning sports bettor/trader. I will write a few posts about where you can learn the best and which tools are neccessary to be succesfull. I hope this can helps other beginning sportstraders like me!

Also I will do a preview for the Dutch leagues when they are about to start. I will write a short anlysis about every team at the start of the season, this will be about the Eredivisie and the Jupiler League (Dutch 'championship', 2nd level).

Also, I know this is tricky, I will post some tips every week, mostly from the Dutch leagues. My tips will be based on teamnews, injury's, transfers, recent form, statistics and my personal opinion. I do not have a full season with results, so if you follow it is on your own risk.

Also follow me on blogabet.com, bettingexpert.com and ofcourse Twitter. On my blogabet and bettingexpert you can see my recent tips. At the moment I have a postive ROI of +8% on blogabet.com and +19.2% on bettingexpert.com .

Twitter: twitter.com/sportstraderNL
Blogabet: sportstraderNL.blogabet.com
Bettingexpert: http://www.bettingexpert.com/user/profile/spartaan10

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten